Well, this year I moved to a new state (again) and had a(nother) baby, so not too much on the crafting front, but there were some things, and I’m feeling pretty good about 2017 on a crafting/blogging front:
- I started sewing again with the Grackle Party project in the spring.
- I moved and half-unpacked my sewing/craft room.
- I then started the as-yet unblogged 1″ hexagon diamond rainbow bed quilt.
- I started designing and testing EPP sea-related blocks.
- I started blogging again in November.
- I made and finished an as-yet unblogged EPP drink/snack mat for Prim, which he wants to use as a wall-hanging.
- I re-started blogging again in December.
- I got obsessed with teeny tiny minuscule hexagons.
- I thought about how I want my crafty 2017 to look.
- I wrote and scheduled this post.