I can’t believe I actually blogged about this project before I stopped posting for months. Well, here’s the center square (not on point yet) of the project now known as Grackle Party all sewn together, EPP-style.
It’s about 5″ square and not quite flat in real life. I’d rage-quit on it after sewing the reed at the bottom on wrong, but I fixed it at the sit-and-sew at my local quilt shop (new “local”), and here it is. And here’s the back:
I actually took this out to work on as a break from another (much larger) EPP project I started a couple of months ago, which I definitely have not blogged about. But I do have pictures, so someday.
I’m done making promises about posting more frequently/ever. I just need to do it for myself as a record of what I’m doing. And maybe other people will enjoy reading it. We’ll cross that bridge when we’re near water.